This article will provide an overview how to set up a New Item as an Approved Vendor at GFI. Note: If your MANTIS dashboard does not look like the below, please see our START HERE article.
- From your MANTIS Dashboard, click the New Item Request button at the top of the Menu on the left side of your screen. This will open a new tab with a blank item record.
- Click the Item Name field and type your Item Name. Immediately click SAVE on the record. This action will link this the item record to your account and flag all required fields in red text.
- Complete the remaining fields on the Summary Tab. Any field in red is required. Fields in yellow are encouraged to help complete your item details and make them more searchable for the GFI Sales team and customers.
- To edit a field, click on the field name or error message. Until you are familiar with the system and data requirements, we recommend you SAVE the record after each section. MANTIS does not automatically save your work. When your data is valid, the fields will turn blue.
- Additional information about "Category Assignment" is HERE.
Additional information about "The Customer This New Item is Intended For" is HERE
- When you are finished with a "tab" or "page" of the item data, use the menu on the left of the screen to navigate to a new tab. Item data requirements update each time you SAVE the record. You can quickly see which tabs need attention by checking for the red number on the tab name.
- All New Item submissions require at least one digital asset upload. The Upload Assets field on the Digital Asset tab will clearly display what images are required in red text.
- Click on the "dropper" icon that appears when you hover over the Upload Assets words to open the file uploaded.
- Once there are no more red fields, you can submit your item. At the top left of the screen, click SEND TO WORKFLOW, then SUBMIT NEW ITEM, and then START. Your item will not submit if there are any red fields.
Need more help? Please review the information in our other articles, linked below.